Daily Activity 21 (ENG)

Thursday, October 17, 2019.
The twentieth day of practice in semester 5. We were a group confused after arriving in the kitchen, because the other groups have been busy with garnishes on each Mille Crepe while we have not done anything and have not been removed from the chiller.

But I have found a concept for garnish on this Mille Crepe.  By making Pandan Cookies as dusting on the surface of the Mille Crepe, that's why I made it have to form a convex on the surface. But this makes it look special. I also always want to make something that is easy and has a high impression. When finished, we took it to the pak to the pak to try, he also said the appearance was very interesting but the taste of cendol should be further sharpened.

I say many thanks to the team who have entrusted a lot of decisions to me. Glad to spend a lot of ideas in my head.


Here are some of the documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!



Komentar

Postingan Populer