Daily Activity 19 (ENG)

Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
The eighteenth day of practice was in semester 5. We returned to make traditional apang with poteng soaking in coconut water for 12 hours. But we were also given the task of making "Makanan Kekinian" based on the Black Sticky Tape that we made.

Because I felt something was wrong with the recipe that was used, I fully left the making of the apang to my team, namely Bang Eri and Andini then I distracted to focus on contemporary food by making Black Glutinous Tape Mousse.

After being taken to Mr. Ical to try the Black Glutinous Tape Mousse that has been made, the response was very good even though I already know the deficiencies that have happened to Mousse that has been made. Apart from that I was given a number of suggestions for improvements to the texture and taste.

Apang that was made always failed and it was decided not to continue making apang. At present we are more focused on making Makanan Kekinian based on Black Sticky Tape.



Here are some of the documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!



Komentar

Postingan Populer