Daily Activity 13 (ENG)

Wednesday, September 11 2019. It is my group's Middle Test Day. Because Monday was unable to attend, I was devoted to preparing various tartlet filling on Tuesday and Daniel made Brulle Cheese Cake. While Aisha and Reva focused on making Tartlet dough, Devira and Dwiki focused on making Croissants, and William, Fajrul Islam, and Azriel focused on making sandwiches and filling loren quice.

On the day of the presentation I focused more on garnishes assisted by my friends. At 09.30 am we brought everything to the Rector's Lobby together, then set up until 10:00 am. After taking a few photos, our work was enjoyed by many lecturers. Some said it was delicious, some said it was normal. It was not a problem, because they ate it until we were all happy. I also distributed the assessment sheet, Alhamdulillah there were no bad grades. We clear up before 12.00 due to out of stock. Yup! It's a wraaap!


Here are some of the documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!







Komentar

Postingan Populer