Daily Activity 12 (ENG)

Thursday, August 29, 2019.
The twelfth day of practice in semester 5. After yesterday working on croissants, sour dough dough, and Tartlet. Today we are more focused on making tartlets.

Arriving at the pastry, we took out the sour bread dough from the chiller, and shaped it and then proofed it again for an hour. Then I made a tartet again with a thinness of 0.5 inch. Obviously you have to be careful. After the tartlet dough is made, I put it in the chiller so it doesn't get too soft when I want to make it later. While we waited, we carved the sour bread mixture, then made it for almost an hour.

After that we formed the tartlet with the largest and medium size. Then save it in the chiller again before baking. And the result is.... perfect !. Then I store it well in a pastry chiller in a wrapped condition.


Here are some of the documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!




Komentar

Postingan Populer