Daily Activity 3 (ENG)

Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
The third day of practice in semester 5. Semester 3 and 5 are asked to come at 7 am. When I arrived in the kitchen, I immediately chilled and rolled the croissant that I rested in the chiller for one night then proofing for an hour. Some are small, and some are large. The result is still zonk.

Then I ran away as a punishment for a delayed failure yesterday. Even though I gave up, Me and Nurhalisah kept trying to make a new mixture using mixing dough until the mixture was kalis. But the dough is always transferred so that it finally zonk and fails again.

After all, I began to pay attention to the croissants made by Agung carefully, so there was no need to make the same mistake. After that, I helped the American Latin Menu group.

At 3:00 p.m., we began cleaning the work area and doing general cleaning at the Pastry, taking a break then going home at 6:30 p.m.


Here are some documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!





Komentar

Postingan Populer