Daily Activity 2 (ENG)

Tuesday, July 30, 2019.
The second day of practice in semester 5. Initially I planned to come at 7.00 am, but for one reason, I arrived at 8.05 am and immediately prepared materials and tools for making croissants.

I made a croissant with the same recipe as yesterday, but I rested at room temperature for 30 minutes and chiller for 2 hours. While waiting, I also helped the Latin American Menu group.

During the first roll I was helped by Mr. Ical and then I rested again in the chiller for 1 hour and I continued until the third fold. But at the time of formation, the croissant suddenly broke, finally I divided it into two parts. Then form another part and then put it in the chiller to be roasted tomorrow.

Then we do general cleaning then go home at 05.42 pm.


Here are some documentation that I had done today. Thank you for reading!






Komentar

Postingan Populer