Daily Activity 7 (ENG)


28 February 2018, at the Kitchen Laboratory at Makassar Tourism Polytechnic. Exactly at 08:05 am check completeness by 3 Supervasiors that are Senior Semester 4 of Food Product Management. After checking, I keep the bag in the looker and then standing one line (standing on one medium-sized floor). After standing one line, I started preparing Custard and Whip Cream for stuffing The Coux that I had roasted yesterday. Then Chef Dyno gave directions about how to Garnish The Choux Ala Creme.

Simple but luxurious is the best word for The Choux Ala Creme. Especially when I saw Chef Dyno Garnish The Coux, it makes me more confident that dessert was simple. Garnish was handed over to us, but in the moment, I and others made Whip Creme again because it was not enough.




After all Choux was filled with Custard and Whip Creme, I was suddenly appointed to go to POLTEKPAR Restaurant to did Table Manner. Before go to Resto, I had a chance to saw the Process of grill The Lobster, the unexpected thing was we were given the lobster to eat together. After that I lead up to go POLTEKPAR Restaurant.



This was the first time I have an opportunity to did Table Manner, its makes me so nervous, especially with the people I did not know. But I will focus on the food that my friends have made. Starting with the Appetizer menu (Macedoine of Vagetable Mayonnaise), Soup (Minestrone Soup), Main Course (Fillet Snapper Meuniere with Potatoes Gratin), and Dessert (Choux Ala Creme). All of the menus that were served convenient with my tongue, so I enjoyed it very well. Together with a Student of MTH made me learn a lot about Table Manner and MTH.

When I cameback to the Kitchen, my friends did preparing for Open Resto tomorrow. This situation made me confused what to do, because all the recipe has been handle with someone. Finally I helped all the preparations on the Main Course section, specifically on made of sambal, such as Sambal Matah, Coconut sambal, and Tomato sambal. Start with peeled onion and garlic to all sambal, saute tomatoes and shrimp, chop large chilli, and smoothing the Tomato sambal with a blender.










Afterwards I tidy up the washed utensils. At 4:20 pm, we ate food that over made in the kitchen, this kind of activity that becomes a paradise for the students of Food Production. Then we did General Cleaning at 05.03 pm. After Magrib time, we go home at 06.36 pm.



“Enjoying the thing is a form of gratefulness for the day that has been through without you realize.”



Enjoy your day.

Komentar

Postingan Populer