Daily Activity 22 (ENG)



08 Mei 2018, at the Kitchen Laboratory at Makassar Tourism Polytechnic. Exactly at 08:09 am check completeness was done by 3 Supervasiors that are Senior Semester 4 of Food Production Management. After checking, I kept the bag in the looker and then standing one line (standing on one medium-sized floor) in Main Kitchen.

Chinese Food becomes the menu to be served, which is the Menu Rotation 2.1. Then We re-heated the china stock to make the Traditional Falling Egg Soup and also prepared the corn and asparagus.

In addition, We also prepared Ingridients for rotation menu 2.2, namely Thai Food, such as Thai Beef Salad, Tom Yam Goong, Gai Tod Takrai, Yam Makeua Yo, Khau Plao and Khao Neow Ma Muany. For tomorrow to say, the group I got the Opener, the Thai Beef Salad. As for the ingredients we prepared only zucchini and cabbage. When finished, at 10.00 we made Traditional Egg Drop Soup using Chinese Wok.

   

Before I prepared the ingredients for the Thai Beef Salad, I went to make Egg Dish Omelette not to spend too much time, the result was not as I wanted it to be, before I looked at Chef Dyno, I was convinced that Omelette that I made had failed miserably. I delivered a failure in making Omelette this time.

Traditional Egg Drop Soup
Omelette
 

At 12:30 pm Open Resto and Close Resto at 13:30 last night we did general cleaning in various parts in Main Kitchen. One line, Home at 05.00 pm..

Komentar

Postingan Populer